The title tag on each page tells the search engines what your page is about. This should be 70 characters or less, including both the keyword your content focuses on and your business name.
write a good title tag?
- 1. Watch your title length
- 2. Don’t overdo SEO keywords
- 3. Give every page a unique title
- 4. Put important keywords first
- 5. Take advantage of your brand
- 6. Write for your customers
What is a meta title tag?
A title tag is an HTML element that specifies the title of a web page. Title tags are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) as the clickable headline for a given result, and are important for usability, SEO, and social sharing. The title tag of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page’s content. Enter your title below to see how it would appear in Google’s search results.